Are your fish "Special"

el guapo

Today I was messing around with the tanks . I moved the power head into the rocks and placed rocks around it thinking it was hidden . Then I got the idea to hook the air tube to it . First thing my Picasso does is head for the bubbles . He spent about 15 minutes swimming back and forth in them . Then he got bored and headed for the PH . He keeps pushing in the rocks next to the PH to play in the bubbles in the rocks . He is a "Special" fish to say the least .
Anybody else have fish that act special ?

greg9871

yes i do, i have some blue-green chromis's that wait for me to do a water change so that they can try to eat the bubbles that come out of the skimmer when the water level gets low, other wise they sit up by the skimmer and wait for it to hic-up (still dont know why it does that), then they eat those bubbles.

small triggers

my female maroon tries to push my hand around the tank when i put it in there for any reason. UMMM of course my picasso follows me around like a puppy.

leopard_babe

I had a cc star that would climb up to my powerhead and get launched across the tank. It would quite often land on my p.puffer, who was "special enough" to not even realize my star was there.
Which one was the special one??

sjk2840

I also have a picasso trigger that waits for me to clean the sand off of my LR, as soon as I'm done he picks the sand up in his mouth and spits it out all over my clean rocks.
I have 2 clownfish that also ride the current from my water circulation pump.

el guapo

Originally Posted by sjk2840
http:///forum/post/2798126
I also have a picasso trigger that waits for me to clean the sand off of my LR, as soon as I'm done he picks the sand up in his mouth and spits it out all over my clean rocks.

That drives me nuts . Has yours gotten big enough to start moving small rocks around yet ? Mine does that . He also likes to carry around a large snail shell .