As Promised

hnf2k

haha, awesome. now try strapping some frozen fish to your legs and have them eat off of you.

ophiura

NOVICE150,
Out of the kindness of my heart, I would like to donate my home as the place to build your next tank :D I will then enjoy it for you.
What are you aiming for, volume wise...?
Or I will happily take the "old" one off your hands. (could fits lots of brittlestars in that, yes, looooottttsssss of brittlestars). :p
I don't make these offers to just anyone :D ;)
But really, fantastic work! And Kudos for planning ahead on what to do when they grow up (and when my home isn't big enough for the larger tank your building).

novice150

HNF2K: Yeah, that's a great idea.:rolleyes: Tell ya what, why don't you come on down, and give it a shot?:D
ophiura: If all goes well, I'll be selling my house and starting over on a new tank. You can just come buy this one! LOL Brittle stars, in the 1700. Good lord. That's alot of star fish:D
I plan/dream of the next tank being around 6,000-8,000 gallons:D

rane

Novice,
Again I am amazed and jealous, I am still waiting for you to send me that big video, maybe with you swimming in the tank and I will host it :D :) ,
e-mail me when your ready to send the video or you can msg me on msn messanger @ RamonSarduy@hotmail.com

rane

Novice
They might be too large for e-mail I am going to bring up my ftp info and e-mail you so you can uploade it to the ftp I dont think e-mail will work as soon as I get home I will e-mail you today

mikegray

hey novice, think you can send me your movies of your black tip shark.
mggray@sbcglobal.net
and if you can assist me with my new tank setup. i need opinions on what to get for my tank im looking to buy everything at once. so im looking for like a 46 gallon range. AIM name is "mggray87" i need to kno the best stuff to get to make me have the best reef i can ever have and clean :)

badasstang

Novice-
Hope this isn't an offensive question or anything...but what does something like that cost you (from the plans to the swimming with)?

overanalyzer

novice - just glad you did not pull a deuce bigalow: "Put the dyes from clothing are harmful to the aquarium..." bit !!!
AWESOME

novice150

BadASStang: The whole set up cost around $7,500. About twice what I had planned. There are just so many small things that you never think of, and they really add up.

badasstang

Well Novice, I bet you are really happy with the setup now, it looks gorgeous. Now you need to put a sectional couch in front of that, and screw cable, you have all your entertainment there.