As the Zoa Grows

spyder78

Wow... these look awesome. But it looks like your tank is on the verge of a hostile zoa takeover. You should hurry and frag them before they get out of hand and send them over to Louisiana!!!

naclh2o nut

Coraljunkie,
this is off subject but I noticed in you usa a seaclonePS. I just put a 150 on and it seems to work great for about 12 hours pulls black water into cup then just stops bubbling. it has done this for about a week, everyday just starts and stops. Has yours done this?
By the way WOW!! I have a small rock covered in green zoos that I thought was nice, oh well you started here too I hope.

coraljunkie

Originally Posted by NaClH2O Nut
http:///forum/post/2948834
Coraljunkie,
this is off subject but I noticed in you usa a seaclonePS. I just put a 150 on and it seems to work great for about 12 hours pulls black water into cup then just stops bubbling. it has done this for about a week, everyday just starts and stops. Has yours done this?
By the way WOW!! I have a small rock covered in green zoos that I thought was nice, oh well you started here too I hope.

I have used my SeaClone for years with no problems. I know some people don't like them but mine works for me. What I have always done is close the air off so that only water is being pushed through the tube and then slowly open it back up until you get a good flow of bubbles. you should see a nice tight column of air swirling around inside the skimmer. Keep in mind it will only skim off the protein in the water if it is there. Mine doesn't always bubble over either. Hope this helps.