asm3 skimmer

tboy

hi
i used to have problem with my skimmer from keep getting out of the collection cup and make a big mess so i shup it off a little bit.
finally i take everything apart today and clean everything up well and this time is similar but a little different. it seem powerful and bubbles keep get up to collection cup to fast and end up lots of bubbles in the cup and outside of the cup.
before everytime it start doing that i just have to give a good clean and everything seem back to normal but this time seem no matter what i do it just won't do it.
what can i do?
please help

al mc

Lower the discharge stack until the bubbles produced rise to a level of the bottom of the collection cup each time you clean or adjust the water level arouind the ASM. Hopefully that will solve your problem of the bubbles overflowing into the collection cup prematurely.

grubsnaek

hahahaha yo T. im sitting here reading this and thinkin "damn this is the same problem T has". look up and its you posting it. hahahaha good stuff

tboy

Originally Posted by Al Mc
http:///forum/post/2655681
Lower the discharge stack until the bubbles produced rise to a level of the bottom of the collection cup each time you clean or adjust the water level arouind the ASM. Hopefully that will solve your problem of the bubbles overflowing into the collection cup prematurely.
that help but not help. the pump seem powerful for the skimmer. stuff still coming out from the cup.
does your has any rubber ring or anything between the lid and cup?