Astrowars

tobruk

Im about to get slapped around. I have two alliances launching at me. Managed to defend a planet yesterday but lost one to spammed incoming notices. Have two incoming fleets and two sieged planets. Tonight I will lift one siege, the other planet is a lost cause (outside my home system). From there I will send the remnants up to (hopefully) defeat the only incoming with transports (15 bs). Before I get there another planet will be hit with 175 destroyers and will stay sieged for a day assuming I can liberate it before my attacker starts with transports. My ally doesnt seem to be in a situation to do anything but watch the carnage.
I actually had to start runnign a note pad with instructions for where Im doing what at what time. If all pans out I will have no fleet and 6 planets, and a whole bunch of enemies. This beta started out so promising (I was in the top 50 a week or so ago and had a top 50 planet. I think Ill stay away from speed penalties next round as one of these guys can move through my planets faster than I can. lucky for me he doesnt send transports with his fleets:nervous:

sammystingray

Looks like the NEMO alliance is going to war with the LUNAR DUST alliance, so I'll end up in a fight instead of working on points. My AW name is JohnnyWrath if anyone can see me yet. It would be nice if anyone from here is close by.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by sammystingray
Looks like the NEMO alliance is going to war with the LUNAR DUST alliance, so I'll end up in a fight instead of working on points. My AW name is JohnnyWrath if anyone can see me yet. It would be nice if anyone from here is close by.

What are your co-ordinates??

ross

The Lunar Dust alliance is around 46/-1 and the surronding area. Theres quite a few nemos w/in lvl 14 bio. I'm at 39/-1

elfdoctors

This is my first time playing this game. It's so addictive I have hardly been signing on here for the past month.
I am at (28,-6). I am currently helping with a 10 Nemo coordinated attack on a single player. I lucked out last night and defeated a level 16 starbase with 700 destroyers. I won (~2-3% probability) but had only a single destroyer survive. It's good to have friends nearby.
Go Nemos!

tobruk

I lasted a while defending against constant fleets. Finally resigned today, I did send my enemy the stats for my planets so he can put them to good use repaying my ally for all his "help".

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Tobruk
I lasted a while defending against constant fleets. Finally resigned today, I did send my enemy the stats for my planets so he can put them to good use repaying my ally for all his "help".

How nice of you!! I too am slowly getting whipped and I think later today I will be defeated - he has 28 battleships against my 50 destroyers and 15 level star base .....