Atlantic Blue Tang

kazara

Does anyone have a Atlantic Blue Tang. I have been wanting to get one. They look really cool plus when i was diving a saw some and thought it would be cool to have one. let me know what u think.

redman1221

Originally Posted by kazara
http:///forum/post/2760706
Does anyone have a Atlantic Blue Tang. I have been wanting to get one. They look really cool plus when i was diving a saw some and thought it would be cool to have one. let me know what u think.
I had one awhile back, they are really cool fish. I had the juvenile one, they start out yellow then turn blue as they get bigger. I lost mines to ich, I might get another one later down the road.

yearofthenick

Well, they don't grow as big so they can be put in a tank as small as a 55... at least that's what the websites say. When mine was a baby, I had him in my 35g... but he got beaten up by a larger fish and died.

eelfan77

i used to have one. i had him in a 180 but he was like 6 inches. but then one day while i was feeding him my eel thought the tang was a shrimp and brutliley ripped of the tangs tail and part of his body. he died the same day in the qt

b0b82

I had one about 1" long. He got big and was pooping allot so I put him back where I found him. Swimming with the fishies.