attention reef shoppers

reefnjeff

I am in Minnesota north of Duluth and I am trying to sell my reef again, I will travel up to 300 miles, if we meet half way a total of 600 miles, good deal ehhh!!!
for $750.00 or a damn good offer you will get:
over 100lbs live rock,
over 40lbs live sand
grn, metalic grn and white stars
this is much easier;75 w/120lbs LR, fiji,tonga, marshal island and kaelini, 40lbs LS
currantly 1 sailfin tang, 1 green mandrin goby, 1 percula, greenstar polyp, metalic green star, white star polyp, neon green button, brown button, 1 unknown button polyp
yellow polyp, green mushroom, blue mushroom, marble mushroom, leather toadstool, ricordia, Acorpora coral, flower anemones, sea matt, sea whip and 2 feather dusters.
I also have one brittle star, 3 peppermint shrimp, about 20 blue leg hermits and about 40 turbo snails. more corals.
new comers are 1 Goniopora, 1 sebae anemone, 1 cladiella soft coral, 1 green hammer and 1 red mushroom, blue polyp monitpora, 2 emerald crabs, 1 sally light foot and ? dwarf zebra hermits, ohhh and 3 staghorn coral frags
interested jeffreychurch40@netscape.net

T

tygerfifteen

what lights? filtration? etc? will you spilt?I'm in canada(manitoba)

reefnjeff

My itentions are to sell only the contents of the tank, I had planned to keep the tank.
My tank is about as simple as they come with great success, I have a sea clone sea skimmer, 8 40wyatt flouresents, and powerheads to push around the water, my reef has grown so fast that 40% of whats in it are from coral frag trades and I now have blue and red mushroom that is on rock that was only about 20% coverd, now there is no room for them to even yawn, the red is a little behind the blue that has really taken off. I started outwith 7 blue shrooms on the rock, can't even count then now, 4 red shrooms, now 13 maybe 14.
Will I hope I gave you the info you wanted.
but I might sell everything, maybe!

reefnjeff

I am sorry tygerfifteen, I do not think I answered your question, I will not seperate the coral, it is sold as a complete unit, I moving in September and taking a long trip in October, if I parted it I would end up with a tank with 30 lbs of rock, coral that no one wants and me still in the same mess, so if i have to pack it up and hire a baby sitter, i prefer to leave it as it is.

reefnjeff

I got 2 more weeks before I got to pack up and box this tank and its inhabitents, if $750.00 is to steep, please if interested, make an offer.

djessem

Im in west virginia ...im about to see how far on mapquest you are from me; however, might you take 500 and come the half way point......ill send another thread with the mileage in a moment

djessem

mapquest says about 8 hours would be halfway point.......looks like about 45 minutes east of chicago on 64 east would be halfway......im just curious if thats an option

reefnjeff

djessem, at the full $750 I might consider it as a final option, as long as i don't have to drive through Chicago, it is along way to drive to have someone change there mind at the last minute and not show up so if i choose your option and make the drive that your sure you want the stuff and that you will be there.

reefnjeff

mightyoxjuice, I got this large kaelini rock, it is 1 of the most awesome piece of rock I think I have seen, I got it not to long ago and it is really starting to develop some really nice color, I think you will be impressed with it as much as I am, but once the coral gets over the transfer shock, you will be very satisfied with your new reef, Congradulations!! maybe once I am finally settled I will come looking for you for coral frags. :D