ATTENTION!:Sharks could be gone....

badkharma

Originally posted by Cayman Isl
Badkharma,
Living out in "the 909" is not Southern California!
Orange County is paradise! And owning a 1600 square foot house that is worth $750,000 is not bad either! I would sell, but there's no place better to go, unless it's Grand Cayman!
Oh yea, there's still sharks here too!! (in keeping with the thread topic)

Typical OC attitude, I was right about one thing.
I rest my case. I agree the OC has really good temps - doesn't get too hot, but that's about it. It's even more crowded than in the "909" (soon to be "951" for me LOL). And OWNING a 1600 sq. ft house that's worth $750K isn't bad - but I would NEVER even PAY half of that for a 1600 sq ft house in OC. If you bought it dirt cheap years ago, more power to ya. But it's way overpriced for what you get, IMHO. Despite all I said, I'd still rather live in OC than where I am, I'll give you that. I don't deal with 100F+ too well.
I'm more of a 75-80F person. :D But it's what you like - I'm glad you're happy where you're at!! :happy: I'm definitely with ya in moving to Grand Cayman though....

cayman isl

Yea, I bought it for $200.000 in 1996. But as far as I'm concerned it's only worth $158,400! Cause that's what I owe on it!!
(I agree, there is NO WAY I would pay these outrageous prices for a house)
...... wonder what a 3 bedroom goes for in Grand Cayman?
....oh yea,..... sharks

brownleaf

Hey, come to San Francisco Bay. Nice weather here. We have sharks in the bay, but they are mostly small in size. Only thing you have to live with is the outrageous price for housing.

badkharma

Originally posted by FrozenIce
Its all about the MIA down here on the beach with topless women all around you. aaahhhh its paradise.:D

And then while you're looking, you get your leg chomped off by an alligator, shot twice in the back, robbed, and get decapitated by a flying piece of metal from a hurricane. Now that's my kind of paradise!