ATTN: Detroit Area Reefers

scubasteve

Anyone in the Detroit are that would like some pulsing xenia please let me know. I should have at leas 3 frags I'm willing to give away before I move around the beginning of next month. I'd offer to everyone, but i don't really want to go thru the mess of trying to ship it. I currently live in Livonia. If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up somewhere I'd be happy to share some of this coral. This is an easy coral to keep, and everyone loves it. I want to get rid of some of it before the move, just so I have less livestock to move and stress out. Plus, just in case the worst happens, and the whole system crashes after the move, hopefully i can get a frag from one of the pieces i gave away after it grows out. I know leopard_babe showed some interest in a frag, but if anyone else wants some, let me know and we'll try to set something up. This frag on the left is one of the pieces i will be giving away.

scubasteve

They would all come attached to a small piece of LR. I do have other things that i will be attempting to propagate in the future, but i am going to wait until i have the new tank and refugium setup. I want to have optimal conditions before attempting to make cuttings of some of my other corals. The xenia grow so much that I'm forced to frag them just to keep them from taking over my tank. I've already given 4 frags to the LFS, and have 4 seperate trunks growing in my tank.

sammyg

I'm in Ann Arbor and would love to take some off your hands. If there's still some unclaimed, let me know!
Thanks!
Sam

scubasteve

We'll be moving at the beginning of August. We could kill 2 birds with one stone and I could try and meet both of you guys in Ann Arbor. Adhoc, you have any business trips to that area coming up? I can definitely get both of you at least one frag. Lets try and hammer out a date.

sammyg

Great!
Just let me know when you're thinking of coming into town, and I'll be sure to be available. Email me at sgattis @ umich.edu
Thanks,
Sam

scubasteve

I'll be meeting Neo and Sam in Ann Arbor on Thursday July 22. I have one more left to give away or trade if anyone can be in this area on that date.

neotrin17

We are meeting in Ann Arbor?
Where are we meeting at? :) Haven't heard anything about meeting in Ann Arbor.
let me know though.
I am in Auburn Hills....so not that far away...
Thanks
Neotrin17@aol.com
Jeff