Attn: foxthorn - I am calling you out!

ryebread

I have been diagnosing "your" avatar and I have come to the conclusion that I know where it came from. :D
Does this look familiar?

foxthorn

Oh kind and merciful one… please do not banish me to avatar hell!
I have no excuse for my blatant and shameful absconding of your clown.
I dutifully request permission to use one of your clowns for my avatar.
I have removed my avatar until such time permission is granted.
In all seriousness, you have the most awesome pictures anywhere!! And I’m very sorry for using one without asking first. :eek: :eek:

buzz

I bet you're right Sammy! Think about the paperwork involved with copyrighting each and every picture....
Besides...notice the smiley face in Ryan's post. He's told people before they can use his pics....heck...if I took pictures good enough that others wanted to use them, I'd feel honored...

ryebread

I dutifully request permission to use one of your clowns for my avatar.
You can use any one of my photos. :)
I think the copyright is just a symbol......I bet it's not actually registered.
I'll see your bet and raise you a dollar. ;)

sammystingray

You can have trademark and copyright claim anyway without the paperwork.....you would just have to prove you had it, did it, wrote it, or whatever first. Just putting it in this public forum would do that. Just messing with you anyway.....your pics seem to get better an better as you go.:)

ryebread

Thanks sammy..........I know you are just messing with me. That is why I raised you a dollar..........call or fold. :D
Cap'n Pete! You found me out..........what are you a cop or something?! Good work Columbo. ;)

foxthorn

Ahh... I feel whole again ... "my", um,...Rye's avatar is back.
Thanks Rye... !!!
I sure hope I don't have to pay a royalty each time I use it in a post though! ;) :D