ATTN: looking fo new fish store in NJ

fishking

imm so pissed:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: my MH that I was supposed to get from Reef inc. was backorder and i was suppose to pick it up today:mad: :mad:

fishking

i dont no if im going to really get a new one but if i do ill definately tell u
the skimmer is a berlin classic turbo

flipmodez5

Damm that sux u didnt get ur MH 2day :nope: ...did he say when there suppose 2 b comin in???
As for my MTC skimmer...its rated for a 55gallon and is driven by an airstone...You have to have an airpump and a good powerhead like the Aquaclear 402 that I'm running....

poprfd

I think out of all the places i have found the most hardiest fish and corals as well as dry good at
Aquatic Visions
200 Rt 10 West
East Hanover NJ 07936
Ph: 973-386-0885
I now refuse to shop any other place
if they dont have what you want the`ll get it for you
very nice and educated employees work there and they take there time with you and your questions

fishy_fishy

the guys at aboslutely fish sold me 2 snails with bubble algae on them.. ofcourse me being a newbie to the hobby at the time i didnt realize what it was.
one year later... im still trying to fight off all the damn bubble algae that came from the snail :nope: :mad:

also they are extremely expensive and have no warranty on fishes..probably corals too but i never went back to find out.
I personally order everything online now, and go to a local fish store for food and any small equipment purchases i need.
The store i go to just opened up about 2 months ago it is located in Ridgefield. It is called Seatopia Aquatics and its right off Bergen Blvd.

flipmodez5

Hey all,
I need to go back and check out the live rock at reefs inc. I need at least 50lbs more....anyone know where I can get nice pieces of live rock for a cheap/reasonable price???
Thanx :joy:

poprfd

I stated above AQUATIC VISIONS IN EAST HANOVER HAS VERY NICE LOOKING PIECES OF ROCK AND VERY HEALTHY
LOTS OF COROLINE ALL OVER THEM LOOK ABOVE I HAVE LISTED ADDRESS AND PHONE
THESE GUYS ARE GOOD!!!! THEY KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT

flipmodez5

Hey,
I will def. check out Aquatic visions...that is some nice LR, how much was it per pound??? I'm tryin 2 get some reasonable prices...the guy at reefs inc has nice pieces but none of them are lower then $10.49 per pound!!!!:nope:
I'm hopin that Aquatic visions iz much cheaper then that...other wise i'm jus goin 2 buy some LR at Pet Shani....
Thanx :happyfish

poprfd

Originally posted by FlipModez5
Hey,
I will def. check out Aquatic visions...that is some nice LR, how much was it per pound??? I'm tryin 2 get some reasonable prices...the guy at reefs inc has nice pieces but none of them are lower then $10.49 per pound!!!!:nope:
I'm hopin that Aquatic visions iz much cheaper then that...other wise i'm jus goin 2 buy some LR at Pet Shani....
Thanx :happyfish

lr is 7.99 per pound