ATTN: RISC...question for you..

zero

Hey,
I've only been on this board a short while, however, I've been able to assertain that you are the resident "shark-guy". I read a post about your pond with a few sharks...
I was wondering if you had any pictures, or a web site with pictures of your pond with all the sharks. I think that's absoluetly amazing.
Also, I know it's none of my business, but I was curious what your profession is that allows you to afford all of this stuff. I'm just curious, I apologize if it's any intrusion, and of course you do not have to answer. But I would love to look at some pics. Thanks.

risc

Zero:
Question #1: answer is No
Question #2: answer is I can't afford it all
Question #3: I do a lot of things in the IT industry
Jim

blacktip

Resident shark guy???? Need some help...drop me a line. And I will send ya pics of my sharks and pond.....check out my profile....will be happy to help

blacktip

Ps want to chat about sharks...My Icq number is 154198714. Happy to chat anytime....especailly about my babies

nmoran

Blacktip:
I would love to see some of the pictures of your sharks. My email adresse is nmoran36@yahoo.com. Thanks

novice150

Blacktip: I too would like to see your pics. Also would be interested in chatting with you about your setup :) My email address is nacnacmxr2@aol.com

silkks11

i would love to see the pics to blacktip, also I was planning on making a shark pond myself, could I please talk to you to better understand this process?

marc42fe

risc
I found you pictures on geo cities great. Do you maintain all those tanks you list in your bio or is that like your tank/pond growth rate. cool pics.
Marc