!!ATTN SWF.COM!!

slick

Can you guys tell us when we can expect this server to be up to speed. I'm getting tired of trying to get on here it just took me 4 times for it to load. Thanks :mad:

kris walker

I want to thank the SWF.com people for providing this free service to me, and for maintaining the website. I learn a lot here, and I've never bought anything yet from SWF.com. I see the server is really slow, so I'll just come back later when things are back to normal. :)
Cheers,
kris

ed r

I do appreciate SWF's hosting this site. However, all of the talk about the change to the new server led me to expect some performance improvement. It has actually been considerably slower for me. I prefer this site, but frequently have abandoned it because I can't seem to get through anywhere. I suspect that they will be doing something to fix it because they seem sincerely interested.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I am not having problems with getting in to the site; perhaps the problem that "individuals" are having is your your ISP, not SWF.com.
That said, if I were having problems getting in here, I would not have the cojones to cry so much about it; afterall, the money for keeping this site up and running for everyone else’s FREE enjoyment, is not coming out of my pocket. And its not coming out of yours either.
For goodness sakes, folks, give the Rogue Shark
a break why don’t you!
Chill.
:D