Austin, TX 100g + 90lb LR and 75lb LS for sale

luvmedamost

Hello everyone,
Just moved to Austin. I will not be able to set my tank back up. Need to sell ASAP. All prices are best offer so if you see something you want, or if you want it all, call me and make an offer. (915)760-7001. I will deliver if you are in the N. Austin / Arboretum area. Need to get rid of this stuff as soon as possible. All offers will be considered.
100g Tank / stand / canopy
octopus recir. skimmer
emperor filters (2)
misc power heads
heater
canopy contains 6 x 55w PC lighting and 2 x 175 MH all DIY
20g sump with plumbing and return pump. quietone 3000
phosban reactor plus pump
big mag float
misc power strips, 5g jugs, 5g salt (new), timers
I'll give a package deal, everything including rocks and sand for $1000
the canopy and stand are in a maple finish, not the most eligant, but its still nice.
CALL ME ASAP its going to go fast!
915-760-7001 Charles Dixon

rmiller429

How much would you want for just the rock...Im in georgetown...im curious about the skimmer too..do you have any pics?
Ryan

luvmedamost

Ryan, I will do a package deal on the rocks + sand + skimmer $300. I do not have a pic of the skimmer, but here is a stock photo of the one that i have. It has worked PERFECTLY for the last 4 months.

rmiller429

May be a dumb question, but where were your rock while you moved....did you keep them in water with powerhead and heater or what...also does the skimmer sit in sump, or is that an input valve to it....thanks
Ryan

luvmedamost

LR is in ice chests with heaters and a small powerhead in each. there are two emerald crabs in there somewhere. I couldnt catch the little boogers.
The skimmer is made to be out of the sump. i suppose it could sit in sump if you wanted.