Austin, TX: 75 and 30 gallon for sale!

misty927

Hello, everyone! I have a 75 gallon glass tank (no stand) (Dimensions: 48½ X 18½ X 21) with no leaks for sale: $100 or best offer. The filter I have to go with this tank is a brand new Pro Clear Aquatics (formerly Aqua Clear Aquatics) Pro 75 Wet/DryFilter with built in Protein Skimmer. The dimensions of the filter are 19.75"L x 8.25"W x 21"H. Capacity: 75 GAL OR 300 GPH. BIO AREA: Approximately 2.4 gallons with the sump area coming in at over 8.75 gallons. A RIO 600 pump is included with the unit to run the skimmer. Also a CAP 1800 is included to be used as a return pump. The attached skimmer is 20"H x 3"W, and features venturi action with an adjustable venturi valve, an effluent drain hose, and a removable collection cup for cleaning. It is everything you need to be up and running. I paid about $180 for the filter and would be willing to sell for $150 or best offer. I bought this filter intending to use it for the 75 gallon and then decided to upgrade to a larger tank and now have no use for it. I also have a 48" long All-Glass Aquarium striplight (paid $89.99) with bulb included and an additional 40watt Coralife 50/50 bulb ($31.99) I will sale for $40 together. If anyone is interested in the entire system (75 gallon tank, wet/dry filter, and light strip and extra bulb), I will sell all for $250 or best offer) I also have a 30 Gallon glass tank (Dimensions: 24 X 12 X 12) with wrought iron stand, and Eclipse 2 hood (bulbs included), for $100 or best offer. This complete 30 gallon system was used for only six months and is in good condition. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures, please feel free to contact me at misty927@rocketmail.com. Thanks so much!

misty927

Yeah, Yahoo! is having some problems, but my email should be working now, hopefully. But no, the filter price does not include shipping. Here is a picture, however:

mina_40

Hi Misty,
Tried e-mailing you, but it came back. Was wondering what kind of light you had on your 30 gallon?
I am looking for a power compact 36" 2 x 96 bulbs.
Let me know please.
Thanks
:)

misty927

They're are just two 18" compact fluorescents in the Eclipse hood. Unfortunately, I'm not splitting up the 30 gallon, however. I'm selling the 30 gallon as a full system. Sorry!

kellyd

Hi, can you email me, im interested in the filter. your email came back to me. thanks,
Bruce

redcoat94

I just sent you an email to see if you still have your 75 G. Please let me know if it is still there and send pics. I'm in Dallas so it would be easy to get to Austin. Thanks.