Auto insurance...

pwnag3!!

ok i was out with my buddies last night and we were chasing cows in my truck.... i ended up running over some fence wire rolls and tearing up some body on my truck underneath....
does insurance cover this?
i have full coverage... it counts as an accident right?

schneidts

If you have collision and your deductible is lower than the cost of the damage, than yep, it's covered. Though, you might just want to say that you ran over the wire on a back road...

pwnag3!!

im just going to say that we were working at his property hauling wood and it was dark... and i ran over the fence wire since i couldnt see it...
im sure its more than 250 in damage so it will be covered.

drummerbum

wouldn't it be hilarious if his insurance broker was a member to SWF.com and saw this:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

bergamer

it might be best to see how the insurance will label the accident, bc they will probably raise your rates

mytank

I don't think that this would be considered as an accident. Check your deductable, it may be cheaper to have it fixed out out pocket. If you call the insurance company they may classify it under property damage for the other guy and then your rates will go up the following year. Also, depends on your age bracket that you fall under.