Available for immediate adoption! Clean me out!

musipilot

Hi all!
We're moving, and moving soon. We had tried to work out moving all our fishies and tanks to the new house, but with closing times, all that stuff, its just NOT going to work.
SO--we're going to liquidate everything we have, and start fresh next year in the new house.
PLEASE come and take our stuff!!!!!
Here is what is available, in Long Beach, Long Island, NY, and you can have all, some, one, whatever you want, just come and pick it up.
Porcupine puffer (3 years old, 6", great personality)
Dogface Puffer
Niger Trigger
3 Big eye squirrels
Tomato clown
3 stripe damsel (4 years old, and NASTY!)
small brown powder tang
Red sea sailfin tang
flame angel
2 large spiny urchins
1 pincushion urchin
1 large reef damsel
3 green chromises
3 yellow tail chromises
1 pajama cardinal
2 hammer corals
1 large cup mushroom coral
mushroom rocks
3 striped damsel
Also, for the taking --
54 gallon corner tank with stand
90 gallon rectangular tank with stand
2 29 gallon tanks with stand
1 20 gallon long tank
About 150lbs. of good live rock.
All of the creatures are in tip top health, and anxious to meet their new owners.
filters, etc., so forth. PLEASE come and take this stuff. If you want to make a donation, fine, if not, fine too.
Call me up, and come get em!
Dave
516-984-4423

Hi Dave,
Just to help you keep track, I will take the following on Thur:
both 29 gal tanks w filters,lights,etc
sailfin tang
flame angel
all live rock
any supplies, salt, test kits, etc.
Thanks a bunch
Michael

saltyj

WOW Michael just cleaning him out huh. Musi I hope you charge him for that stuff. Hey michael why don't you just take everything.:eek: Just kidding Michael I would do the same thing if I was closer. I really wanted that flame though.

saltynewbie

looks like most of the stuff i wanted is gonna be gone pretty quick...... i would like the powder brown though. if no one comes to pick it up, we can arrange to have it shipped. keep us updated on whats still available!

Sorry Dave,
I do not mean to be a pig, but I would also take any HO/VHO/MH lighting you might have.
Thanks and see you Thursday.
Michael

harlequinnut

Dave, I'm in Queens and I'll be giving you a call. Hopefully there's something left after Michael is through.
Andy

bosox

Hi Dave,
I live in LBI NJ and would love to come get the 90 corner tank.....I'll call tommorrow.
TAD

amfarhoud

Hi.
Anything left ?? Would love to have Puffers, triggers and sailfin if you are willing to ship fed-ex at my cost to toledo,ohio. Let me know if you have any or all of these fish left. Amfarhoud@aol.com