T

tizzo

WHY did you select the avatar that you did, or what does it mean, or how does it pertain to you???
Some are obvious, but some... well, I just have to wonder.
Mine is because the Yellow Tang is my favorite fish.

nm reef

Long story....but its the same reason I have a wizard on my right arm....lets just say that I was very into The Lord of the Rings...and physco active substances....during which time I met Gandalf and he's been my guardian ever since.
Now...tell me...have you ever spoke to Gandalf???? I do.....:D

T

thomas712

Oops all this time I thought it was Belgarath the wizard. :notsure:

T

tizzo

Now...tell me...have you ever spoke to Gandalf???? I do.....:D [/B]
And your a moderator??:rolleyes: LOL
Now Thomas, your's changed... What is that??

schneidts

I love Gandalf. :scared: NM, I had no idea your avatar represented Gandalf. I also had no idea you two were so close...

tervman

Mine is easy, if you know what a Belgian Tervuren is.
The photo is of my oldest Belgian Tervuren, Gabriel, who was my first show dog. He was the #3 Terv in the country in 1998. He's been retired since then, only coming out for an occasional show (and defeating competition less than 1/3 his age!!!!).
He is very special to me. My User Name (Tervman) and my Avatar are dedications to him.

T

thomas712

Originally posted by schneidts
Thomas,
I've wondered, what is your avatar, anyway?:thinking:

Chromodoris kuniei
Order:
NUDIBRANCHIA
Suborder:
DORIDINA
Family:
Chromodorididae

tervman

Originally posted by Reef_Magic
:rolleyes:
someone's obssessed with their dog :D

Yea, you're right. However, he's in the history books, so I think he DESERVES a little obsession!!! :yes:

Of course, you would NEVER find ANYONE on these forums obsessed with their tanks.....or would you???? :thinking:

nm reef

And your a moderator??
Hmmmm...the origional introduction to my personal wizard was long ago and far away...and I don't see how that would have anything to do with the present. Ever consider the cold hard fact that there may be numerous individuals that you are in contact with on a daily basis that speak to the spirit world?There are many things that the "powers that be" have declared illegal...that doesn't alter the truth that they exist and that they have enlightened lives.:D
Many years ago in a very remote Northern Arizona location I was introduced to a very old Navajo that introduced me to Gandalf and to a white owl...both have been with me since that lost 4 day period.
I named the wizard I met Gandalf due to my facination with the "Lord of the Rings" books...but the name doesn't matter much....the owl was a life saver and has never been named...but the old man thought it strange that a white owl was there to rescue me...
Told you it was a very long story...and you did ask.....and I tried to make it short. There are many paths to walk...and many levels to all paths.
:thinking: