lionfish28

Originally posted by NM reef
Long story....but its the same reason I have a wizard on my right arm....lets just say that I was very into The Lord of the Rings...and physco active substances....during which time I met Gandalf and he's been my guardian ever since.
Now...tell me...have you ever spoke to Gandalf???? I do.....:D

Ya,I was talking to aragorn and legolas the other day.They gave me Very good advice!!:yes:

fshhub

idk, i think i designed and chose mine the day we went to war with iraq, again. THIS ONE is a support thing, esp after hearing bad things and people talking down to our troops. that pisses me off a little bit
before this, it was a shark and another was a shark's gaping mouth. an d before that i really cant remember.

jeepboy

My current one of is my new fish buddy. I havn't figured out a name for him yet, although the wife wanted to call him "Mary Kay" or "Boy George". I quickly said no to both.

ricecookie

Anybody ever hear of a robtics cometition called FIRST?
<

[hr]
This is a robot based off of the one that I built in highschool. Each robot is worth anywhere from 2000-5000 dollars. Completely programmable. Somehow I miss high-school, less studying and such.
:D

ricecookie

If you have any interest in anything mechanical, I would take a look at that program. It changed my life. Plus I got an all expenses paid vacation to florida (thats where the national competition is held, and it wasn't just me , it was the whole team). They closed down disneyland and epcot for a night and everyone in the competition got to go.

jkvjl

I bought the Polar Bear in mine for my Daughter well Atleast I tell her I did and she's nice enough to share it with other kids at the ZOO. I told her if we had it over at our house the other kids would be sad. But it's my kids bear. just ask her