Aw2

sharkguy22

This is for Aw2 can you shoot me an email if you have any knowledge of the where abouts of any male bamboos. Since I seen on the thread, (3blacktip reef sharks) of you mating bamboos. Id appreciate it since your in the area.
arf123452003@yahoo.com

aw2

I'm no longer in Chicago. I moved back to my hometown, in Soutnern IL on the 31st.
To my knowledge, there are no stores in the Chicago area that sell sub-adult to adult Banded Cats. I raised one of mine from an egg (she was female) and the other, I picked up as an 18" male from a lady in Wisconsin.
If you go to the Wild Reef exhibit, at Shedd Aquarium, my pair are in the chest high tide pool tank. They just recently (within the past 3 - 4 months) added another female and my male is mating with both females.
I do know that Scotts Pet Store, in Westchester, sells different species of shark, that are past egg stage, but no Banded Cats.

schulace12

Originally Posted by AW2
I'm no longer in Chicago. I moved back to my hometown, in Soutnern IL on the 31st.
To my knowledge, there are no stores in the Chicago area that sell sub-adult to adult Banded Cats. I raised one of mine from an egg (she was female) and the other, I picked up as an 18" male from a lady in Wisconsin.
If you go to the Wild Reef exhibit, at Shedd Aquarium, my pair are in the chest high tide pool tank. They just recently (within the past 3 - 4 months) added another female and my male is mating with both females.
I do know that Scotts Pet Store, in Westchester, sells different species of shark, that are past egg stage, but no Banded Cats.
andy i thought urs died.....??