aw2

sulley

hey aw if you get a chance email me me i just bought a tank and have a few questions brettsully1ataol.com

aw2

Just saw this post...and Iv'e been out drinking...not the best time for me to answer questions.
But, I will certainly email you tomorrow, when I'm sober.

moraymike

Originally Posted by AW2
Just saw this post...and Iv'e been out drinking...not the best time for me to answer questions.
But, I will certainly email you tomorrow, when I'm sober.

Again, AW2 demonstrates his class. No saltwater fish advice while under the influence...

nm reef

...but why confine advice to personal emails?
maybe somebody else here on the forums would be able to benefit from the exchange of information.

Seems to me the point of these forums is the exchange of information and not to establish personal contacts.... :notsure:

aw2

Originally Posted by fedukeford
they might have had a few ?s that they needed to send links with, which arnt allowed here

That's what I was thinking.
Since we dont have a system to PM, here at SWF and are not allowed to post links, it's necessary for us to sometimes give out email directly. That way, we can ask questions without worrying about whether the thread will be closed or deleted.
If the questions I am asked, through this email, can be posted here on the board, I'll make sure they are...in case someone else can benefit from it.