awesome 220 reef tank MN

drex

hey all, i just got an all glass 220 gallon drilled tank with a stand,canopy etc. it has 3x400 watt metal halides,vho actinics for lights. i have buckets full of live sand, approx. 300 lbs of live rock sitting there also. it has two tunze powerheads, very nice return pumps, etc. there is so much stuff here i dont know what some of it even is. it also has a chiller with all pumps needed for that.has a 3 stage RO unit,with 50 gallon barrel"everything is plumbed together already on it just hook it up and the whole unit is good to go, it even has an auto top off in the barrel."it has a 75 gallon sump underneath the tank, very nice aqua C skimmer, calcium reactor, i also have totes full of food, ALL test kits that are ever needed,gloves,feeding tongs,etc. spare heaters,hoses,impellers,etc. i also have all chemicals that are ever needed by far to maintain a reef,a full bin of those also.there is not one thing here that is a cheap piece of equipment, the guy i bought it from had well over $10,000 into it and it is maybe 2 yrs old.i have all the pvc plumbing for the tank, power strips,every single thing needed to set this up.it has every single auto top off / timer / anything you could think of for every single thing. it is an amazing setup. would really like it out of my garage this week.
$2500 price may be negotiable. im willing to take a loss from what i paid.
also, there is ALOT of stuff i didnt mention i will pitch in 5 buckets of reef crystals salt to whoever buys it.there are bins full of stuff i havent gotten to even go through yet. feel free to PM me with any questions or my phone number or to leave me yours.

M

markeo99

any chance of trade deal I have a 125 oceanic tank and stand fish only lighting a 55 with pc light or possibly a 2x250 mh and some $$

nofish

if you are willing to part out, i would like first dibs on the chiller..and some other stuff..i wish i live near you....

drex

PM's sent. i think im also going to be posting my RR 90 up tomorrow also, i have all the fish in that tank for now..so i will have alot of nice livestock up for grabs,and my 90 is in perfect condition with power compacts on it. some really nice corals also, so if any of that would be of interest to go with the big tank, that is possible also. i will post up details of it all tomorow.

M

markeo99

just rent a u-haul and meet me I wish I didnt live like 400 miles away