AWESOME DEAL FOR SALE!!!!!!

fla. keys

I will post this 1 more time if anyone is interested.
FOR SALE:
75 gallon all-glass tank that I purchased brand new 2 months ago. Mint condition.
Solid pine stand(not that cheap particle board stuff)
Solid pine canopy as well
All included for $275.
I am going to advertise it starting tomorrow locally but if anyone wants it let me know and it is yours. I know 275 is an awesome price for this.
If you want to call me please do so at 334-844-6418

fla. keys

I go to a store in Montgomery called wet pets right near the montgomery mall for live stuff and I go to pet supplies plus in montgomery on east blvd for equipment stuff.
I just bought a 125 which is the reason I am trying to sell this almost new 75 gal set up.
You should grab it b/c the total value of everything is around 700 and I am only asking 250-275.
Let me know 844-6418

fla. keys

I go to a store in Montgomery called wet pets right near the montgomery mall for live stuff and I go to pet supplies plus in montgomery on east blvd for equipment stuff.
I just bought a 125 which is the reason I am trying to sell this almost new 75 gal set up.
You should grab it b/c the total value of everything is around 700 and I am only asking 250-275.
Let me know 844-6418

fla. keys

Answers to Jake and Ski,
Jake I will sell the canopy and stand to you if we can agree on a fair price. let me know what you think is fair for the two pieces, 99% new, perfect condition solid pine.
call me if you want at 334-844-6418. I am only right off of I-85 in Auburn.
Ski, How much at your clearence sale did you pay for the 125, 135. Was it with stand and all?????