Awesome eel and others for sale in MD

fishylisa

Dragon eel about 20 inches long cost 150.00 selling for 60.00
Lion fish not sure the name of this one paid 50.00 selling for 25.00
Chocalate chip starfish big paid 38.00 selling for 15.00
Knobby red starfish paid 24.00 selling 10.00
4 different sea urchins total paid 60.00 selling 30.00
HUGE crab paid 38.00 selling for 20.00
All these guys are super healthy and are in perfect water we have just decided to put all my reef stuff into that tank.....oh and old tank will be for sale when everyone is moved over so here is you chance to have established water and a full setup for 500.00 and all you will need is rock and fish

kmpa

I'm interested in the lionfish and the eel. Any pics of them? What part of MD are you in?
Thanks, Matt

fishylisa

I live just south of Waldorf MD 20602 if you wanna mapquest it to see how far I am...I have picture but they are aweful if you pm your email I'll send them to you...these guys eat like pigs.

fishylisa

I'm sorry but I don't have a picture but you can look at him here on saltwaterfish.com
Thanks for asking.

kmpa

I can't tell what species Dragon it is from the pic. Anyone else have an idea? Hope you don't mind me posting the pic you sent.

fishylisa

I don't mind at all....Harley said it's a Jewel Moray I was told when I bought him he was a Dragon...Sorry I was wrong....He still is a really good eater and is not aggressive and really cool.

sunburnt

If the moray has not been sold, I'm interested, providing that you'd be willing to ship to central Texas...
And if you are... I might also be interested in the lion and the crab as well (he could maybe kill my Gorilla crab and avenge my poor much-mourned-for Mantis!!)

Let me know!
Darla