AWESOME new toadfish

small triggers

SO, i was so moved by Arlenes toad that I wanted one too. My LFS has had it for over 2 months and I thought,, that is definently only a face a mother could love. So, now hes in there ( I needed something to replace my lost queen angel, an frankly just couldnt put something the same in). Well, Im horrible at pictures but ya get the idea.

crypt keeper

hahaha. That is awesome. They had two at my LFS today. These things are growing on me. What size tank is that? That is a gorgeous set up.

small triggers

150g, its a custom acrypic tank and the dim are 5ft w x 24deep + 4in for the overflow x 24h. It rocks, except no one makes a 5 ft fisture,,, so i have a 4 ft

hammerhed7

it is may be tough to feed him with those triggers in there, I had to fed mine with a feeding stick because they are not too active or mobile. anice toad though, good luck

small triggers

I decided to try to feed him this afternoon (not sure if he was ready to eat or not though he seemed pretty settled into his new spot) I have a set of reef tong i use to feed silversides and such from when i had an eel (mysterious death) SO i flake fed, then some frozen mysis and waited about ten minutes then i pulled out the silversides and gave a huge one to the toadfish in his cave with the tongs and he inhaled it,, I did of course have to feed the triggers ,,,again. I think now ill be feeding twice a day if this is how its going to be. Feed everyone else flake in the morning, then when i get home from work unthaw some cubes and some silversides and feed everyone and make sure the toad gets some silvers...
then we'll be good to go...