Awesome Panaramic of the Inauguration

renogaw

yup, third and fourth guy up once the bleachers start.
i cannot believe how clear that picture is when you zoom in on it.

stdreb27

Dang Condi was wearing a knee length skirt. At least Laura was smart enough to be under a blanket. I'll bet you she was COLD.
Where is michelle?
Inaugurations were dang cool. It is just neat.

gypsana

I found a bizarre thing. This guy has two faces. He must have moved right when the picture was taken. It is really spooky. I took a picture of it with my digital camera I will post in a few. But if you want to try and find him yourself he is in the third row back from the military band and he is the sixth man in from the left hand side if you were facing them. It is like were is spooky Waldo.

aquaknight

Pretty sweet! The only thing it needs is a location feature; X and Y center coordinates and zoom percentage so we could just copy/paste and have the frame we're talking about, come up.

gypsana

I think I figured it out. When the pieced it together they had a slight problem. There is a man/woman? in the front row of the same section that has no face (blurred) and where there are people standing right above them there is double of one woman. Thanks for sharing this I am having too much fun.

stdreb27

This is actually multiple pictures pieced together to make one image. What you see is some one moving from when one picture was taken to when the next one was taken.

gypsana

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2932873
This is actually multiple pictures pieced together to make one image. What you see is some one moving from when one picture was taken to when the next one was taken.
Yeah I figured that out. It is really a lot of fun to find them all thou. Or it means I have nothing better to do.

pontius

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2932871
What's the chance Obama is wearing a vest in that photo?
he was wearing a specially made bullet-proof suit. and I believe that section that all the "important" people were in was surrounded by face-level bulletproof glass so no one could get a decent shot from that level or below that level.