Azfishgal New Tank Diary!

azfishgal

OK, these are NOT the best pictures and do not show the true color of my tank at all, but they were taken tonight so they are up-to-date. When I have more time I'll actually learn how to use this great camera of mine, but since I have finals next week this is the best I could do.Enjoy!!!

Full Tank Shot

Left Side

Right Side

Middle

H

heart & sole

and the wait is finally over
Tank looks great. Good luck with those finals got mine in 2 weeks. Can't wait for more pics

azfishgal

Thanks, I can't wait until I actually learn how to use my Nikon D40x Camera. If only I can add more hourse to the day.

deltablack22

Just got back a few days ago from Iraq and wanted to stop in and see how things were going... Lucky me updated pictures were on this page! Looks good AZ, you've got a ton of new fish since I've been gone and looks like new LR as well. I know the pictures dont do justice but its really coming along!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
http:///forum/post/2596069
Just got back a few days ago from Iraq and wanted to stop in and see how things were going... Lucky me updated pictures were on this page! Looks good AZ, you've got a ton of new fish since I've been gone and looks like new LR as well. I know the pictures dont do justice but its really coming along!
It's good to know you are back home. Actually I think I only have one more fish since the last time you've been here, my Flame Angel. Unless you count the 16 baby Bangaii Cardinals my pair had while you were away.
Yes, I do have more live rock and re-aquacaped my tank. I'm finally happy with it now.

Rebel, I agree with Delta. Those zoos are awesome!!!

robdog696

Originally Posted by azfishgal
http:///forum/post/2596669
I'm finally happy with it now.
I think I've said that about fifteen times, and I've only been in the hobby a year. Love the tank. Beautiful flame angel. I've never thought they were as pretty as others seem to, but your tank almost makes me want one! Wonderful job!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Robdog696
http:///forum/post/2596702
I think I've said that about fifteen times, and I've only been in the hobby a year. Love the tank. Beautiful flame angel. I've never thought they were as pretty as others seem to, but your tank almost makes me want one! Wonderful job!
I love my Flame Angel. He adds a great spash of color. He's been a good boy so far, only pics on my Xenia from time to time and that is ok with me.

shroomie2u

i just wanted to let u kno that have read thru ur thread and i am in awe! ur tank is beautiful! i am new so i hope to one day be able to talk "shop" with u! keep up the good work!

azfishgal

Sorry guys for being away. With the kids being out of school, and me taking a computer class on line (the homework is overwhelming!), and going to swim practice 3xs a week I've just had no time to come on here. I just came on here today because I woke up to my pump not working.
So now I have that issue to deal with on top of my already busy schedule.
You probably won't see any new pics for at least a month or so.