[B]WTB reef tank setup near Jax FL[/B]

keithinjax

I'm interested in reef setup. getting back in after 8 years away from hobbie. open to any size tank setup aslong as capable of handling reef setup. must be somewhat near jacksonville florida. email me or message. thanks!
Keiith

onlytru12

i have a 37 gal with the eclipse hood and the lighting for a reef tank i just upgraded to a 92 gal. it comes with tank stand and lighting and eclipse hood.. i am asking 200.00 paid over 400-500 6 months ago

thegriffin

I have a friend selling a 125 gal. It has a awsome gray slate colored laminate stand and hood. Has dual overflows in corners, VHO lights, wet/dry filter with skimmer, Little giant return pump, sand, and some rock in it. He was asking $800 for it but I bet he will take 500. Let me know if you want some pics.

thegriffin

here is a pic of the tank when it was up and running. He also has vairous additives and stuff that goes with it.

keithinjax

Looking for something within a 2 hour drive or close to 200 miles from Jacksonville, FL. Would like something larger then 50 gallons. Alabama a bit to far for me..... 37 gallons a bit to small. Thanks for replies though.
Keith