baby cleaner shimps

blueking

hey i just got some baby cleaner shrimp in my tank. it behind the power head i just saw it today. does any body out there have any information as too how to raise them right now. there are three baby and one looks older. just very happy! :eek: :D :D :eek: i will kept you guys inform.

codestopr

I fed mine shrimp pellets and the liked it I don't know if its propper care but mine are about 6m's old now and health. Good luck.

jakob4001

um didn't know that cleaner shrimp could be raised in home tanks; have always heard that there was not proper sized food for them available;that being one reason for the higher pricing on them; what kind of cleaner shrimp are they and what do they look like?

blueking

they don't have any color on them now! they are so small and gray looking things hopefully they will have there color when they grow up. i only have cleaner shrimp in my tank and i don't think that it's cope because it alot bigger than that. i'll kept you posted or i'll try and get picture of the baby and the tank.

sylock

I've heard of people raising them now. They resell them to their LFS. I thought it was on this board too.

beachbaby

That is so awesome! I love finding new life in the tank. It can really make my day. Good luck with the babies. Keep us posted! :)

blueking

hey found out today that i have more than three in the tank. i want to ask a question does the shrimp have eggs or do they just come out as little shrimp? because i found out that there was a egg pouch near the pump and i don't know if that the case can anyone answer that question. as for the picture i'll get them a.s.a.p. may be by sat night so kept your finger cross and looking forward to hear from you guys out there. :D :D

M

mblueking

thank you all for yours feed backs the picture are on it ways i try to talk some good picture some look for them this sat. :eek: :D