Baby Clowns Day 20 - NEW PICS

magickyl

Originally Posted by joebuckmaster
I am about 35-40 miles east of St.louis. I will sell when they all get big enough. I have about 3 that will be ready in about 2 months and then I will have some every 2 weeks after that I have a lot of babies in my basement that keep getting bigger and bigger everyday. Also mom and dad just keep going at it like the "ENERGIZER" bunny

Where at in St. Louis? I live in St. Peters. I would love to buy a couple of the babies.
Email me when they are ready to be sold. thanks!
jeff.goering@gmail.com

L

lauralinn

Originally Posted by joebuckmaster
I am about 35-40 miles east of St.louis. I will sell when they all get big enough. I have about 3 that will be ready in about 2 months and then I will have some every 2 weeks after that I have a lot of babies in my basement that keep getting bigger and bigger everyday. Also mom and dad just keep going at it like the "ENERGIZER" bunny

Hi there...I just joined this site, and happened along this thread....I'm also just East of St. Louis, and I'm interested in buying a couple of your little babies! I think you can contact me through this message board? :thinking: What kind of clowns are they?
thanks!
Laura