Baby Names

watson3

Our four year olds name is Madeline..For the newest, we are stuck between these two Annabella and Isabella..

flpriest

If you prefer her to be called one name only, Isabella, if you don't mind her being called different names than the one you choose, then it's Annabella. IE: Ann, Anna, Bella, Bell. I guess there are a couple of different ways for Isabella too. I would go with Annabella.

Also, Congratulations!!!

demartini

I'm not crazy for the name Anabella, but Isabella is really pretty... I always say when I have daughter I'm naming her Bella!

greenwolf52

Hello All,
My wife just gave birth on Friday night to a beautiful baby boy. It is our first and we are very excited. He's actually having some difficulties "acclimating" himself to our world so they are still taking care of him. I haven't even held him yet, but the doctors and nurses expect him to be well very soon. This is good news!
Just wanted everyone to know.
His name is Archer Kirby Olsen :)

garnet13aj

I have a friend named Izabella, so that's the one I voted for (different spelling, same sound). We call her Izzie, but I'm definitely a big fan of that name. Good luck choosing!

watson3

Thanks everyone for the replies so far..Trying to figure out how to change username to watson4 come March

demartini

Originally Posted by greenwolf52
Hello All,
My wife just gave birth on Friday night to a beautiful baby boy. It is our first and we are very excited. He's actually having some difficulties "acclimating" himself to our world so they are still taking care of him. I haven't even held him yet, but the doctors and nurses expect him to be well very soon. This is good news!
Just wanted everyone to know.
His name is Archer Kirby Olsen :)
congratulations! :)

T

tizzo

Isabelle, Isabella... I like those the best and as garnet points out, Izzie, I like that better than bella too.
But that's JMHO.

T

tizzo

OK, so I went to babynames dot com for the meanings, and here's what I got...
Annabella- from Anna and Bella
Anna=gracious, merciful
Bella=beautiful
Isabella-from Isabel
Isabel=God is my oath
The meaning was how I picked our daughters middle name, so maybe it'll help you too.
Course you COULD name her Annaeddaizzabellaloppolis

lolly1

I like Isabella.
We are expecting our first next month...ours is a boy and we haven't decided on a name yet either!!