back open

sharkguy22

since my other post got closed , I was going to post more pics. To the person who asked for the filter pics Ill get those up tommorow.

ohioguy06

It was me that asked sharkguy i would appreciate it alot is there anyways i can contact you besides the board.

psusocr1

nice pics sharkguy,
sorry i got your thread closed.

BTW i absolutly love my cali, he is sooo active and eats like a little pig!! what a great specimen!!

ohioguy06

Originally Posted by sharkguy22
Ya calis are awsome, Id recommend for any beginners who want a ray to get a cali.
Whats your view on a cortez ray?

jr2857

Nice pics
and pscuor1 i kinda got carried away then. sorry. hope you accept my appology.

jr2857

in the second shark pic it looks like you got 3 sharks or is that just a shadow of one :notsure: thought you only had two in there

unleashed

very nice looking rays .I lost my cali a few months back due to him escaping his tank.but i used to hand feed mine also.he liked chopped squid, krill ,mysis shrimp,but he ate like a pig 2-3 times a day.but every morng feeding i gave him thera+A pellets by spectrum he mowwed on them things.after a while of eating them his coloring changes from large botchy spots to bold black and white polka dots.still waiting for my LFS to get mine into replace my last one.its hard to tell by the pics also you have a spotted bamboo also? i have one too very cool to hand feed these guys, he comes up to th splashing water