back your stuff up

T

tizzo

Everything is rediculous the first time around.
Lets take that cow, grind him up and flame broil him... add a garden veggie all mushed up, oh and some slightly old milk,
and voila! we have a cheeseburger with ketchup!
Freezer thing seems mild compared to the first cheeseburger!

autofreak44

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Everything is rediculous the first time around.
Lets take that cow, grind him up and flame broil him... add a garden veggie all mushed up, oh and some slightly old milk,
and voila! we have a cheeseburger with ketchup!
Freezer thing seems mild compared to the first cheeseburger!

yeah what about the first person to drink milk... lets squeeze these dangly things and drink what comes out... YUCK

T

tizzo

then lets wait a couple of weeks and try it again.
blue cheese or yogurt!
OMG, don't even get me started on the chicken's egg!! This fell outa her rear, it's good, so heck the chicken herself must be good too! Slice her up Sam!!
Chicken and eggs... seems so cruel. They coulda been related in a past life, lol

shogun323

OMG, don't even get me started on the chicken's egg!! This fell outa her rear, it's good, so heck the chicken herself must be good too! Slice her up Sam!!
Thats hilarious and true.
Who's idea was it to smoke stuff????

scotts

Tizzo, Now you have me thinking about how people first thought of stuff. That reminded me of a series I watched many moons ago called Connections. It shows how testing for gold purity in the year 500 lead to nuclear power today. I had to put it in my Netflix queue.
And while I can see how Sam the caveman would pick up an egg and eat it I still wonder how a computer geek would put hard drive in the freezer to fix it.

T

tizzo

Awe geez Scotts thats simple.
Goes like this...w is for woman
m is for man
w "Honey, the computer died, I'm gonna call a tech tomorrow"
m "Oh crap, what if he sees my... what if he tells her about my... I'll hide it in the freezer and he'll never be able to fix it."
So the next day, the "M" takes it out and reinstalls it hoping nobody would notice, but instead it worked perfectly.
BUt I wanna know why kicking a car tire is supposed to fix the engine. How did that "test" every happen?? Cause I see so many people still try it!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by shogun323
Thats hilarious and true.
Who's idea was it to smoke stuff????
That started with the indians when the marijuana fields caught on fire down wind! haha

scotts

Awe geez Scotts thats simple.
Goes like this...w is for woman
m is for man
w "Honey, the computer died, I'm gonna call a tech tomorrow"
m "Oh crap, what if he sees my... what if he tells her about my... I'll hide it in the freezer and he'll never be able to fix it."
So the next day, the "M" takes it out and reinstalls it hoping nobody would notice, but instead it worked perfectly.
BUt I wanna know why kicking a car tire is supposed to fix the engine. How did that "test" every happen?? Cause I see so many people still try it!
That is just absolutely hilarious

As far as kicking the tires then we can at least say "honey I tried everything I know to fix the car, go ahead and call a tow truck"
Now what about butter? Who said "Hey let's take this liquid, stir it with a paddle for hours and see what happens?"