Bad pic of my 120 suggestions please

mavgi

nice tank . can you tell about your filter system , i see you got tunze there i like it.

dajoker22

sure what would you like to know i have a pro clear aquatics with 2 returns and a coralfe skimmer i really dont know much but i can usually figure it out lol

mavgi

do you have sump and do you get enugh skimming with the coral life what is your return pump size , how is the circulation in your tank i am interesting because i have the same tank size to and like to know about other system to hope it's ok from you to share info
thanks

dajoker22

I have 2 via aqua 4900 and with the tunze 6100 i get crazy flow my LFS guy suggested everything ant came and put it all together and the skimmer is rated up to 125 and i think it works pretty good for me

mavgi

intresting the via aqua 4900 rated 1320 gph you don't have any problem with the pipe .what is the pipe size in your over flow are they 1" drain and 3/4" return.can you post picture of the pipeing in your sump (whenever you can) i like to see it.

dfreeman64

Is the tank 5 foot wide? if so what light fixture do you have over it?? have a 48 inch over our 130 but it is actually 60 wide. Temp light from the e site Tank has only been up for 3 months so not much in mine yet..... Having trouble with the 60 in. wide MH fixtures.
Thanks Dewayne

mavgi

the overflow close and the size it's 120 gallon the side are more big the tank 48X24X24