Bam-Bam Orange zoos for trade in NE/PA

J

jesses89

how do you guys get such good pictures?????
i only have a camera phone.. is that why i dont get pics like that?
what kind of cameras do you all have??? whats the cheapest one that works well? (if it exist)

rabid frog

None of these are currently fragged but if you hold on to a frag of those bam-bams I would make a frag for ya

edit: Due to doubled up pics

king4345

I like the first ones and the last ones... I have one frag of ten that I will hold for you. Is there a way to get a little of each of them? I have some other zoos if you are interested, in maybe making a bigger trade and making it worth the shipping. Shoot me an e-mail dlp19616@dejazzd.com and I can send you some pics of all the other zoos I have.

gibby84

I have some zoo's I would trade for a frag of these. Here are some pics, let me know if you are interested.
Scott

king4345

Originally Posted by gibby84
I have some zoo's I would trade for a frag of these. Here are some pics, let me know if you are interested.
Scott
Interested in the middle ones. Do you know their name?

gibby84

No, I don't know the name but I would be willing to trade with you. I already have a frag of these, let me know if you want to do a trade. I am in NC and I am willing to ship.

avmech

rabid would you be willing to sell any of those zoos? I would be interested in buying a frag of all of them. I am restocking my nano. Thanks