BAM BAM Zoa PICS

grumpygils

Can some one pls put up a pic or two of bam bam zoas? I searched but didn't find much. Just how expensive are they? Not like PPEs I hope?
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Can some one pls put up a pic or two of bam bam zoas? I searched but didn't find much. Just how expensive are they? Not like PPEs I hope?
Mc
Bump

reefkprz

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Just how expensive are they? Not like PPEs I hope?
Mc
on average I would say about 5$ a polyp, a little steep in my opinon but you can sometimes find deals on colonies of 25 for $30 depending where your "shopping"

flricordia

I would say theya re always orange, but I saw once when someone had named another color the same, but I don't remember what color they were, probably because I didn't take much stock in the fact that they weren't orange but had been named bambams. But there again, what is official as far as naming zoanthids? Seen some strange names and seen plenty of the same named different. Guess the more exotic the name one can come up with the higher price they think they can get. I pretty much, at least for the time being, use zoaid for nameing.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Flricordia
I would say theya re always orange.
I agree.
of course anyone (as Flric mentioned) can call any zoa anything, its pretty much up to you to look at the colors and decide if its worth the money to you, no matter what the name or supposed name is.

littlebuck

Why are u looking for some MC? i have a ton of them in my tank. Here are just a few on one of the rocks with some other zoos as well

grumpygils

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I agree.
of course anyone (as Flric mentioned) can call any zoa anything, its pretty much up to you to look at the colors and decide if its worth the money to you, no matter what the name or supposed name is.

Oh, I know, I will be marketing my Bohemian,bodacious brown eyes next week. I.e plain brown zoas!. LB, that is a really cool pic of bam bams. Wold stuff it is sitting on.
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Ags
You can get mail order Bam Bam for $10 a frag.
$10/polyp or frag of several for $10?
Mc