banded cat shark ???

viper12775

dont worry about it if i had a life i wouldent be hear my last girlfriend said it was the tank or her i didnt like her that much anyway;)

puffy_1234

I just assume that they can get ich then, if it just says they win't get it if they are in the egg... well, if you find out more, let me know, and if they do get it, find out how to cure it... I know a hypo treatment can't be done.....

viper12775

no one asked if a shark out of an egg can get ick ill shoot them an email and they will get back to me tomorrow and ill post the answer for you

viper12775

ok igot the email back and they said they can get ick but they dont show and symptoms "rubbing or visible ick" im still trying to find out how to cure it

I would try to find out as much information as I could to cure the ich because some medications will kill the shark such as copper, and remember the shark is still an egg, it hasnt developed fully yet so some medications will be to strong for the shark and may kill it.

puffy_1234

thanks for looking... Sorry it's such a hassle, but I was just curious about that... and I think ich is the most common illness that almost all saltwater fish get..
Thanks again guys!!!!;)