battle royale??

xtech

couple a weeks ago we found a beautiful white sebae anenome about 4 inches across,brought it home,within a couple of days it opened up to about 6-7 inches,then it started to move.only a few inches in several directions,no problem. then yesterday it went 1/2 way across the tank(90g) where it decided to smother my finger leather,i moved it away and watched my leather fully retract(4 inch trunk,14 inches across the arms),it then decided to smother my galaxia. galaxia looks no worse for wear,leather is shriveled up and very droopy,sebae is now very stretched out and laying on it's side. any thing i can do to help these guys,or did i just witness some sort of coral battle royale with the sebae destroying the leather and the galaxia destroying the sebae ??

reefnut

Hopefully your corals will recover (leather should w/o much trouble, not sure about the galaxia) but it sounds like the anemone is in the most trouble. A white sebae is a bleached sabae... meaning it has released all of its zooxanthellae. In other words, it can not get nutrients from the lighting. You need to start feeding it around 3-times a week or so and hope it starts to regain its zooxanthellae. Sorry... best of luck with it.