BC Biocube 14G

bettachris4

im away at college and i started my biocube 14 gallon with a pair of true perculas which i posted to youtube. And for winter break which was for a month(
) i took the tank apart and brought most of the stuff back home to the BC29.
Anyway, just wanted to start a log as i reset up my biocube 14.
Anyway this will be a writing and video log.
Right now the tank has about 5 pounds of live florida rock, with 5 pounds of dry base rock on the way. I have a large female true percula and small male ocellaris. 1 peppermint shrimp, and 4 hermit crabs + 2 asteria snails.
The lighting is 24 watt actinic and a 24 watt 50/50 bulb. Standard filter with biohome and LR rubble in the filter.
bought a couple frags including, two frags of GSP, pompom xenia, kenya tree, green reicordia, zoo colony.
I do plan on adding a frag of LPS like torch and frogspawn.
anyway just a very small and simple tank. hopefully by next year be able to cut xenia GSP and kenya tree.
Here is the link for the tank about 5 months ago, will do another video this week when i get the dry rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iArlWYKHWjI

bettachris4

thanks it has changed a bit since that video,
do you know where i can acquire some yellow polyps, want to add some nice color to the aquarium,
i will post another youtube video this week.

bettachris4

yea tomorrow im doing i believe 3 new videos, one being a tour so i will get close ups.
basically im waiting for my replacement 50/50 PC light which is coming tomorrow, and 3 LPS corals from SWF.
thansk for the replies.

nissan577

looks awsome! love it!
im checking out the videos of your 29g as well! hopefully those fish arent there no more!