Beautiful 6" BlueFace Angel must go!

saltn00b

Hello i need to get rid of my favorite fish.
about 6" Blueface angel from the Red Sea.
He Grunts and barks sometimes when spooked, rather amusing.
beautiful coloration, my pics dont do him justice at all.
i had him for 3 months + and he was fully Hypod, fully healthy and fully fat, he would eat all day if he could, i have been feeding a variety of food, but he loves his Nori and my homemade stuff.
he was caught without nets when i moved the tank last week and he has been in my 29 QT all alone since. please local , but will consider shipping if you can provide instruction and assume risk.
this is ~200 dollar value and im considering coral trades (softy/ LPS right now) or cash, please please please make a reasonable offer!

saltn00b

he was in my 150 with a coral beauty with no problems. 75 will be tons better than my QT tank but he will need a bigger tank soon

saltn00b

you can drive down to florida and hug him all the way home! i would even put you up for the night LOL

bellanavis

That would be very cool, but I have a crazy 2 year old, who does not like long car rides. Thanks anyways!!!
:happyfish

saltn00b

anyone else? i am willing to take a moderate 'hit' on the value, i just want to see him happy again!!!

bigdude

I may be interested. How is its personality? No angels in the large tank but a few smaller predators (clown trigger, Bamboo shark) but loads of good rock and hiding spots too. PM me and we'll talk. Thanks, JB

saltn00b

thanks everyone for your interest and emails, i will be trading him for a 3"x6" trumpet coral colony, a med/large toadstool leather and a ricordia rock to somebody local. i am most likely giving this fish away to this guy, but it was more important to me to be local with such a big beautiful and fragile fish. so he is off the market, thanks so much for your interest!
and happy aquaristing (is that a word?) :happyfish