Beer or a Cocktail when you get home from Work.

kazara

When I get home the first thing I do is grab a Beer and go check out my fish tank and do whatever i need to it. What does everyone else do?

kingsmith

I always try to get a good work out in before any drinking and diner. Nothing like a good chocolate stout or Barly wine or a Brutal Bitter at the end of the day

jennythebugg

suprisingly enough i dont drink alot only a few times a year but i make up for all the days in between when i do
but not beer...eeew anything but beer

aquaknight

Well, the first thing when I do when I get home is take my socks off. Not a "shoes" kinda guy, love my flip flops. Anyways, later with dinner or after dinner, enjoy a nice beer. A Bohemia, a Presidente, any of the Dogfish 60 minute or 90 minute, anything Spaten, or anything from Belgium.

kingsmith

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2767690
Well, the first thing when I do when I get home is take my socks off. Not a "shoes"
kinda guy, love my flip flops. Anyways, later with dinner or after dinner, enjoy a nice beer. A Bohemia, a Presidente, any of the Dogfish, or anything from Belgium.

If you like Dogfish Head you got to try Rogue

aquaknight

Originally Posted by KingSmith
http:///forum/post/2767695
If you like Dogfish Head you got to try Rogue
Definitely have had my share of Rogues. The Dead Guy Ale is my favorite Rouge, and the Mocha Porter is pretty good. IMHO, they're fantastic beer, they just seemed to try to do a tad too much. They use a bit too much of the different spices, then they have to compensate with heavy hops. Still really good beer, just not on my regular rotation, which to be honest, only includes 4 beers (the Bohemia, Dogfish 90 minute, Spaten Ockoberfest, and St. Bernadus Abt. 12)

groupergenius

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2767690
Well, the first thing when I do when I get home is take my socks off. Not a "shoes"
kinda guy, love my flip flops. Anyways, later with dinner or after dinner, enjoy a nice beer. A Bohemia, a Presidente, any of the Dogfish 60 minute or 90 minute, anything Spaten, or anything from Belgium.

Spaten Optimator..

Rum and coke for me though.

ruaround

either or... typically i grab a beer or i will mix up a drink... just depends on the day/mood...

hlcroghan

I was a bartender and I am a huge alcohol fan.........lol
I love guiness, hefeweisen, blue moon, captain private stock, ahhhh I could go on and on.......skyye is my favorite vodka. Yes I know there are better ones out there but it seems like the more expensive ones taste worse?? I don't know. I make the best bloody mary's in the freakin known world too......lol. Anyway actually I only drink like twice a week.

kazara

U ausaully start with Blue Moon these days and will end up havin a few Rum and Cokes.
I love the Dogfish but it kills my stomach.

m0nk

I haven't had beer in the house for a long time, but I have definitely been craving it... guess it's time to get a case of Guinness.