Before and after....and some corals shot

jhebi

Here is before

after

refugium before

after

and some corals shot

and my christmas wrasse, tomini tang and lighting wrasse (thats a pretty wrasse got from here SWF)

grumpygils

Very nice! I see you had to add some sand for the corals. Now, since you live in CA, make everyone feel bad and tell us you got all of the coral for $200!
Ya right!
Mc

jhebi

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Very nice! I see you had to add some sand for the corals. Now, since you live in CA, make everyone feel bad and tell us you got all of the coral for $200!
Ya right!
Mc
I added the sand more for the wrasses I have, it was added on the back but soon or later it would come to the front of the tank.....the corals also appreciate the sand
.....Man, 200, i wished....
Just waiting for another other of corals that I made for some colorfull zoas and sps.....And just to find out that we will move to another building since we sold our business building....Maybe get a bigger tank when I move...

browniebuck

I am SO freaking JEALOUS!!!!!
Please tell me that your before and after tank shots were over a course of a couple of years!?!?!?
Awesome tank!

jhebi

Originally Posted by browniebuck
I am SO freaking JEALOUS!!!!!
Please tell me that your before and after tank shots were over a course of a couple of years!?!?!?
Awesome tank!
over a period of 6 months.....everything seems to be doing well, growing...just lost couple frags

jhebi

Originally Posted by Wiluven
Awesome! - what size tank is that?
That's a 100gl tank at work....

jhebi

I just wanted to see how it looks without sand...At home i have a 135gl with 5 inches of sand and sometimes i cant really move my PH the way i want unless I get sandstorm....I do have a little of sand on the right back of my tank for my wrasses, but the rocks are covering it.....

R

reefernana

Great color! I like your arrangement, too. I have a coco worm that same color, just got him last week. Keep up the good work!

jhebi

Originally Posted by reefernana
Great color! I like your arrangement, too. I have a coco worm that same color, just got him last week. Keep up the good work!

i sometimes wish that maybe i could have done the aquascaping differently, but next month we moving so i think i will have a different one.....Me 2 i love my coco worm

jhebi

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
What do coco worms eat? Phytoplankton or they don't really need phyto? Great tank!!!! Keep up the good work!!

Well, when I feed my corals my coco worm also gets some the same food

I feed my corals with a mixture of reef chili, babybrine eggs and cyclopezee..