Before and After pics....100gl at work.

jhebi

Originally Posted by azfishgal
WOW! What a difference! Nice Tank!

Thanks AZ, just waiting for those frags to grow.....And let's see how is gonna look =)

jhebi

I think it was like 3 months.....Many frags changed color and some has grown some, but others not....Let's see what happens

aanthony

really nice looking tank, but what made you do a sandless tank, i think that would look so cool with either some really white sand, or some black sand. just my preferences though, lookin good.

shrimpi

the tank itself is very nice (the stand and canopy) and I love the COLOR you have.
Your variety is great! Cant wait to see how it fills out with your frags growing. nice aquascaping.
happy Reefing
Jessica/ Shrimpi

jhebi

Originally Posted by AAnthony
really nice looking tank, but what made you do a sandless tank, i think that would look so cool with either some really white sand, or some black sand. just my preferences though, lookin good.
I wanted to try a tank without sand, since i have the tank at home with sand....I do have sand on the back right for my wrasses.....

jhebi

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
the tank itself is very nice (the stand and canopy) and I love the COLOR you have.
Your variety is great! Cant wait to see how it fills out with your frags growing. nice aquascaping.
happy Reefing
Jessica/ Shrimpi
Thanks, i bought the canopy and stand for $80 bucks....I think it was a steal since i dont know how to build anything....hahahaha