beggining fragin

troy989

well i got some plugs and zoas a razor, some coral shears (shears for sps)
i have a few questions. can i glue the coral to a rock IN MY TANK? also what type of glue should i buy i have locktite and ive read thats reef safe? im a bit nervous bout doing this lol
any tutorial like things around? i looked youtube and all of em u kinda watch at a far distance

blackjacktang

i would not recomend gluing in the tank but take the 2 things u are gluing out of the tank. For the type of glue, go to your local fish store and they should have glue made for fish tanks. ask reefkprz. Lots of help

spanko

I disagree here. Go to Lowes and get some Loctite Super Glue Gel. Works great. If you use it out of tank just use it normally, put some on the frag a
then push and hold to whatever you are gluing it to. If you use in tank, take the frag, dry it a bit, put the glue on it. When it hits the water it will form a skin over it. Place it on the rock and give it a twist back and forth to break the skin then hold it there for a minute.

troy989

yea i got loctite but like with razor or my clipers what do i do just cut it off? ima use clipers for sps