Beginner coral suggestions please ?

bona42na

First of all continued thanks for all of your collective great advice. Now that my 110 FOWLR is well on its way I felt the need to see what gets you all so excited so I got my 12g nanocube cycled and this weekend started early stocking. Im starting very easy as I have stock 32w PC lighting. My first guests are yellow polyps and a green mushroom leather piece. I also got some button polyps but unfortunately on about half of it is opening up. I got a coral banded shrimp to go with them and now Im just staring at my tank envisioning future development. So here are some questions if you can help. Should I worry and or do something about the button not opening up fully. It seemed fine at the LFS and is only in my tank now for some 40 hrs. When I tried to feed the shrimp some mysis shrip I saw at least 4 of what Im guessing are bristle worms come out and fight over a errant piece of food. I never saw these in the many weeks I had the tank cycling and should I be worried about them ? As im going with easy to keep beginner corals can anyone suggest other additions as well as some potential inverts I can add for diversity , looks and cleanup crew that will co-exist in my tank with the coral banded shrimp. Id like to add a fish at some time but the bioload is scaring me away for the time being. So Im looking to add more softies and perhaps some inverts. I love the look of frogspawn, is that something I can handle yet ? What else I welcome your thoughts and am working on my macro skills so I can share. thanks again Peter

jo moorish

I would recomend Pumping Xenia its listed as easy care level, Moderate Lighting, Medium water flow, and obviously reef safe
Oh ya its also peacful
hears a pic peacefulhttp://www.jewelsfromthesea.com/images/pumping-xenia-lg.jpg