Berks County,Pennsylvania

chadman

I am looking to trade/sell some of my xenia. i am selling it for cheap or else looking to trade for some zoas or other interesting but smallish corals....Please e mail me at chadschlanger@gmail.com if your interested in any...thanks!

goldenboy

bump for chad. I keep the xenia I got off him isolated so it doesn't spread everywhere. It's good stuff...
Hey, how did those shrooms take?

chadman

everything worked out great!!!...i appreciate it...that xenia has been growing well for you?

chadman

the shrooms are prolly twice what they were when you gave them to me and the zoas paly's are sweet too....thanks again...glad to hear the xenia is working out well...hadn't you said that you had bad luck with xenia in th past?

goldenboy

Originally Posted by chadman
the shrooms are prolly twice what they were when you gave them to me and the zoas paly's are sweet too....thanks again...glad to hear the xenia is working out well...hadn't you said that you had bad luck with xenia in th past?

Since I added the calcium reactor everything leveled out pretty well, so I'm not surprised. But your xenia is very healthy...

chadman

awsome bro, glad to hear! by the way...i saw a month back or so some pics of your tank....BADASS!!

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by chadman
still have xenia.....
Hi how much to ship to 87124?

namas05

If you find someone that wants more Xenia or Kenya tree in this area let me know I have tons to get rid of.
I am in pottstown.

goldenboy

Originally Posted by mamasky712
I'm in Reading/Exeter area and I work at *****.

I actually got a red sea Desjardini tang for $29 at the ***** in Wyomissing. Is that where you work? They don't sell any coral, so if you have a reef where do you shop?

namas05

Taht fish place in lancaster is a good place to find corals, they have tons of stuff.
Also the frazier zoo has a lot of frags for sale.

mamasky712

Originally Posted by goldenboy
I actually got a red sea Desjardini tang for $29 at the ***** in Wyomissing. Is that where you work? They don't sell any coral, so if you have a reef where do you shop?
That's where I work. We're not allowed to order in corals or live rock but every so often we'll get a corporate push of zoos or mushrooms but never anything fancy.
I buy some of my corals from swf but I make trips out to that fish place every 2-3 months for supplies and I usually pick up some stuff there. I also buy things at A-Z but the guy that runs the fish room is kind of obnoxious so I try to avoid that place when he's there.