Berlin Protein Skimmer

mgochay

What do you all think of the Berlin XL Protein Skimmer? This is the one I'm thinking of getting. Any good? Any better ones? Thanx

hasq

Originally posted by MGochay:
What do you all think of the Berlin XL Protein Skimmer? This is the one I'm thinking of getting. Any good? Any better ones? Thanx

I don't know how much your planning on spending, but I just bought a Marine Technical Concepts HSA 1000. Let me tell you, this thing rocks. Within 8hrs of start-up, I had about one quart of this chewing tobacco looking stuff. Marine Tech. defintely has my seal of approval.

mgochay

I don't know how much your planning on spending, but I just bought a Marine Technical Concepts HSA 1000. Let me tell you, this thing rocks. Within 8hrs of start-up, I had about one quart of this chewing tobacco looking stuff. Marine Tech. defintely has my seal of approval. [/B]
I'm looking around $200. How much is the one you have? What size tank? Do they have a website? As you cannot post websites on this website (it'll be deleted if you do) could you email me the website if they have one?
Thanx
Email: michaelovesmarie@juno.com