Bermuda Triangle

oceanic110

We took a flight out of FT. Lauderdale, It was a 45 min flight to Walker's Cay in the Bahamas. We were in this little sea plane, and as I was peering out the little window looking at the vast ocean, I began to wonder what really happened to all the planes, ships that were lost in the Bermuda Triangle. Erie feeling!!!!

blackomne

My theory
Vast area of temporal disturbance leftover from the times of atlantis.
:hilarious
Ok just kidding. I have heard the seafloor collaspes in that area and the water falls in causing ships to sink.
I have also heard of rapid massive freak waves that suddenly appear in that area, capsizing boats.
As to how any of that has any effect on a airplane is beyond me.

blackomne

Anyone seen the commercials for Stargate Atlantis? In the last episode of SG1 they actually show that the lost city is on the continent of Antarctica. Which has been proposed as a possible location for Atlantis. The bermuda triangle has been proposed as another. Third is an island in the mediterran. Edgar Cayce said we would locate the actual location by the turn of the century. Any comments?

nicky1.8t

there was a 2 hour special on it sunday night i taped it but havent watched it yet. i guess they figured out what goes wrong with it

polarpooch

OK nicky,
I saw it , but I won't spoil it for you. The special on Discovery Sunday night was awesome. You'll be surprised at the theory they settled on in the show. I'm no scientist, but from what I remember about my couple of college science classes and the stuff I piece together from Pop. Sci. magazine, they make a pretty good case for it. Cool stuff...watch it tonight, it's better than anything else on the tube!

watergal

I saw a documentary about it - they think the disappearances may be caused by gases that are released from the ocean floor. It was quite interesting.

fishman830

I watched somthing on teh histroy channel a bout ww2 secret gov. things and how one of einsteins theorys was used in trying to make som things invisible and they supposedly go --- to work on a ----.. but hten the sailers from that ship later went to a bar got into a fight.. and became invisible for some time. then cam e back.. and hten supposedly the ship moved.. and when it moved from one place to another(many miles apart) bodies were dismembered but attached to the boat

fishman830

oh yeah and about the topic..
i believe in the w hole different dimensions an such.. i think i would explain abunch of things IE blackwholes. i believe that different dimensions are what makes the universe apear so large kind of like a mirror.. you look into it and you see you and what's behind you. so i think it's kidn of like an exit since nothing can be destroyed.. perhaps is like an export since things are brought onto this earth (rocks and suck) that it's an export.. a sense of equolibrium.. just a thought though.

beachbumtx

Originally posted by blackomne
Anyone seen the commercials for Stargate Atlantis? In the last episode of SG1 they actually show that the lost city is on the continent of Antarctica. Which has been proposed as a possible location for Atlantis. The bermuda triangle has been proposed as another. Third is an island in the mediterran. Edgar Cayce said we would locate the actual location by the turn of the century. Any comments?

Actually, they went to the spot they thought was the lost city. They thought it was too small and had to be some sort of an outpost. So technically, the lost city is still lost. But I am sure they will find it during the Atlantis series. :)

marlins #1

I am only a few miles away.......
A question, do any airplanes or boats go threw it or over it now, I assume not, but I can be wrong, from what I thought I knew that area is avoided.
On another note, theres so many species and different type of fish families in the deep abbyss but they rather go to the moon and mars etc....
thats crap, so much more money on leaving earth and no significant discoveries on the last missions, and I can say the same for they're next missions.
And they don't know all about EARTH yet.
I believe theres 1 or 2 pieces of the Titanic missing, or I think they located one but can't get to it or something, I mean its so small that we can't find it...
The same way the can spend hundreds of billions to travel into space, they can spend 1% of that and go deeper in the ocean..
I mean Im guessing this being a Saltwater site you guys would be with me, but already I have been surprised with some members, but I will not lie, I have been to Forums like this, and this is by far, the most polite and intellectial one I have ever visited or joined.
I might make a thread of that, deep sea investigations and so on, I know and watched documentaries and discovery channel stuff on this alot, and know that there is not much funds on this and very few people or organizations doing it, but quickly the gov't. pays all our money to go to MARS..
Im a MAN, and I don't want to go back home...lol, man4rmMars
Last, my evolution on theory's
They are no good, nothing more than an Opinion.
If you can never prove it to the fullest extent, then disregard it, take it like thats all you know of it, and thats all they have.
But don't believe in it, for THEORY'S ARE LIKE SENDING INNOCENT MAN TO JAIL FOR LIFE, JUST WRONG....
GOD BLESS, Somebody's knocking, time to let him in...open

oceanic110

Originally posted by Marlins #1
A question, do any airplanes or boats go threw it or over it now, I assume not, but I can be wrong, from what I thought I knew that area is avoided.
Answer.... YES.

blackomne

What do you think on that part of that special about the five found avengers. What are the odds of that? That was very odd.
:thinking:

marlins #1

The truth, wait, this is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
SO if you know any military personel, any FBI or federal agent, keep your mouth shut, please, I don't want my fishies to get hurt or scared when 100 enforcement officers break down my door and come for me for leaking out the truth.
The BERMUDA TRIANGLE was a millitary tactic. It was they're stragedy, and they told they're enemies and rivals to beware indirectly, by means of media, they knew that something that strange would be interesting and the entire world would listen and read about it, *(its like alians and stuff like that)*
SO they made up so many fake incidents and reports, for no one would trespass, they knew people would be very scared to go threw or over. Like a BAD DOG sign on houses.
You never know, it was for others won't go over it, but why, was it because they kept something there, was it because they found a treasure to big, and wanted to reach it and get it all before others do, what could it have been, well at least I told you all the hard part.

marlins #1

I was surprised that I wrote that.
The truth is that somethings you just can not explain, PLANET EARTH has its mysteries, so why go 2 MARS. waste of money..