best anemone for perc. clown?

fishswim

I am about to get an anemone for my clown. I just wnated to know the best type for the Perc. clowns to adabt to.

Hey couldn't help but notice you are from Georgia too. :D
Anyways, we have two percs in our tank and a tomato clown...and they just love our green tip sebae anenome. I would get any kind of sebae because my percs jumped right into it the first day I got it....but it took my tomato a few weeks to decide she liked it. Hope this helps. :)

grouperhead

sebeas will work, but i wouldnt get one because they are hard to keep. the bubble tip is one of the easiest anemones and percs will go in them. clowns usually wont pair with condys beacuase those are carribean anemones and clowns are pacific, but i have seen them paired before. i would go with a bubble tip. bo

seatank

your best bet would be a bubble tip or a carpet but a purc is a figity clown it may or may not pair up it is a chance that you will take with a purc. good luck let us know how you make out.

Any anenome is going to be hard to keep....you have to know what to feed them and how to care for them. Bubble tips might be easier to keep in some eyes, but man my sebae has been kickin for almost a year and is thriving. I don't think it would have lasted if we didn't take good care of it...but that goes for any anenome. I am not trying to pick a fight, so please nobody yell back at me....just wanted to say what I thought about this. :) To tell you the truth, get what anenome you feel comfortable with, if it is a bubble tip then get that, if it is a sebae then feel free to get it. Just make sure you know about it before you make your big purchase. :)