Best Birthday Present Ever

cowfishrule

i woke up this morning to the best birthday present i have ever rec'd
one of my ocell clowns relaxing in my bta

cellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllebrate good times c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

then, my wife this morning says, when you get home today, lets go the lfs and get that hammer coral you've been eyeing for the past 3 weeks :happy:
life is good

knots

Happy Birthday Cowfish, sounds like you're having a great day.
And you're right, life is good. :yes:

T

tizzo

And the best part of all is that you have friends here who understand your joy!!

Mom in law prolly wouldn't care that your clown went into the anemone, LOL.
Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

bjgwilliam

Cow that is Awesome!!!! :cheer: You gotta love birthdays when saltwater is a passion....I love them :jumping: :jumping:
BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :happyfish

cowfishrule

well, here is the update
my bta is growing
my 2nd clown has taken the hammer coral as his host, so everybody now has a home
and....
even better b-day present
my wife gave birth to our first child, Sean 2 days after my b-day

lion_crazz

Wow, you really had a great birthday. Congrats on all 3 things, especially the last. The newest addition to your family is a beautiful one. Congratulations!

malounsbury

Cowfish, congrats. I too, know what its like to share a birthday. My wife gave birth to our second child on my birthday, March 30th, this year.
Here's a pic of her and my first from last night:

mudplayerx

Happy Birthday all and congratz! I will never have children myself, I don't think I've even maintained a healthy relationship for 9 months.

hermitkrab

Awesome! Happy B-day! BTW just keep lookin mud just keep looking...
:cheer: :jumping: :cheer: :jumping:
:joy:
:joy:

E

exile415

CONGRATS ALL ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :cheer:
mud someday you'll find that someone.

cowfishrule

life is good.
i got the mrs a beautiful family ring ( 2 diamonds and peridot.. all of our birthstones). so, talking with her last nite, she says for fathers day, we can go to this specific lfs and get this polyp rock that i've had a chubby for.
wow, this seems to be working out....
can we say.............. addicted?

itchy

Congrats on the babies...lol I know those holidays have become a wonderful thing in my house. My husband says he doesn't have to put much thought into gifts anymore..he knows anything for the tank will keep him out of the dog house

Our second child was a 2nd anv. wedding gift as she was born 2 days before. No better way to celebrate than that.

Enjoy that baby as they are sooooo sweet then things change at about 10 yrs old. :notsure: my oldest is killing me..

filter

congrats on everything posted here to everyone that posted them!! mud? how can you know so much about fish and give all that advice and not have a girl? you'll find one that interests you as much as your other hobbies and then it will work out! :)
here are my "kids"

filter

My wife said not to forget the mouse and fish.....sorry, no pictures of the fish, but I do have one of my crabs on the computer. I'll have to get the fish later!

farmboy

Enjoy that baby as they are sooooo sweet then things change at about 10 yrs old. :notsure: my oldest is killing me..

I feel your pain. When they are little, you want them to walk and talk. THEN you want them to sit down and shut up!
Hey Filter, Is that a Lap dog or a couch dog?
Yeah MUD, why no squeeze? It's just "chemistry"!!
Cowfish, I hope baby stays drier than the REEF. Ha!

malounsbury

Originally Posted by Farmboy
I feel your pain. When they are little, you want them to walk and talk. THEN you want them to sit down and shut up!
Is that ever the truth. My son just doesn't stop talking. I mean he's smart and all but just keeps going. My wife always asks me why we decided to have another one.